Invitation to Focus Group
FOCUS GROUP Investing with Supported Decision Making: April 5, 2019
Canadian Centre for Elder Law
1822 East Mall, University of British Columbia
Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z1
Voice: (604) 822 0142 Website: www.bcli.org/ccel
Do you have Alzheimer’s, dementia or an intellectual disability?
Do you invest your money in one or more of the following?
- RDSP (Registered Disability Savings Plan)
- RRSP (Registered Retirement Savings Plan)
- GIC (Guaranteed Investment Certificate)
- RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan)
- Mutual Funds
- RRIF (Registered Retirement Income Fund)
- TFSA (Tax Free Savings Account)
Do you support a person (with the above) with their investing?
The Canadian Centre for Elder Law wants to learn how people with disabilities make investment decisions with support. We want to hear from you about how to help people use supported decision making when investing their money.
We want to hear:
- What you know about supported decision making?
- How you use supported decision making to make investment decisions?
- Your experience working with investment (your money) advisors when trying to use supported decision making.
We are running a focus group on
Friday April 5, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at 55 University Avenue, 15th Floor.
Honourariums will be provided. Please arrive scent free. Do not wear perfumes, cologne, or any other scented products.
To register or request disability related accommodations, please contact: Theresa by March 29, at ARCH at 1-866-482-2724 ext. 2229 or by email at [email protected]