What's New at ARCH
- Focus: Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Complaint Rules Dec232019 Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Rules for its Process... Read More
- ARCH Webinars on Rights Regarding Attendant Services Dec202019 ARCH is offering webinars on your rights regarding attendant services... Read More
- ARCH and CILT’s workshop on Attendant Services + Legal Clinic Dec192019 Invite to workshop, legal advice and information to persons with disabilities on Attendant/PSW services issues... Read More
- Press Release – ARCH launches OP Lab: Learning, Sharing, Actioning! Dec032019 Launch of the OP Lab, a project that offers the opportunity to learn more about the Optional Protocol and form... Read More
- Read More News Read The ARCH Blog
ARCH on Twitter
- Feb152020@A11yAlicia @A11yAlicia thank, you, for joining the #OPlab!
- Feb142020RT @AutismONT: @ARCHDisability and @cwdo are hosting 3 attendant services webinars in February and March. You will learn about relevant leg…
- Feb142020@DAWindecker We are happy to have you participate in the #OPlab and take part in this important conversation!
- Feb142020What's your mountain? ARCH Board Member, Jason Mitschele, is joining Team Limitless, to attempt to summit Mt. Kil… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1228378224046018562
- Feb142020RT @DAWNRAFHCanada: Disability Credit Canada offers $1,000 scholarship to disabled Canadians who are pursuing post-secondary education at a…
- Explore More Tweets