- Oct072019 ARCH is hiring! ARCH is looking for a Project Coordinator to work on an exciting program advancing the capacity of persons with disabilities...
- Aug292019 Case Summary and Analysis: Supreme Court denies leave in family status discrimination case: what this means for the legal test for discrimination An analysis of the consequences of differing tests for family status discrimination amongst Canadian jurisdictions, and discussion of the troubling...
- Aug272019 ARCH Annual General Meeting ARCH 2019 Annual General Meeting with panel presentation by Disability Organizations...
- Aug142019 CNIB and ARCH present: Serving Clients with Disabilities & Advocating for an Accessible Ontario Continuing Professional Development lecture and group discussions with practical scenarios. This program is accredited by the Law Society of Ontario...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at email@example.com and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.