- Jun062019 Provincial Government Introduces Legislation about Access to Records at Administrative Boards and Tribunals A Summary and Analysis of Tribunal Adjudicative Records Act, 2019, in light of the Toronto Star v AG case and...
- May302019 Communiqué de presse – Le Centre de droit des personnes ayant un handicap ARCH se réjouit de l’adoption de la Loi canadienne sur l’accessibilité Communiqué de presse sur l'adoption de la Loi canadienne sur l'accessibilité...
- May302019 Press Release – ARCH Disability Law Centre welcomes the passage of the Accessible Canada Act Press Release on the passage of the Accessible Canada Act...
- May292019 Plain Language Summary – Legal Analysis of Accessible Canada Act – 2018 Final Report Overview of Bill C-81 Accessible Canada Act...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Read ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at email@example.com and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.