- Jun302021 ARCH Consultation on AODA Health Care Standard Recommendations Dear Community Member, Recommendations on a new Health Care Standard under the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) has...
- Jun282021 For Immediate Release – Launch of survey about disability-related barriers to COVID-19 vaccines across Canada June 22, 2021 – In May of 2020, Independent Living Canada (ILC) released its findings from a survey about COVID-19...
- Jun092021 RESPECTING RIGHTS – Statement to CRPD Committee Consultation on Deinstitutionalization RESPECTING RIGHTS - Statement to CRPD Committee Consultation on Deinstitutionalization...
- Jun042021 Accessible Practice: The Pandemic Digital Shift: Considerations for an Accessible Legal Practice Accessible Practice: The Pandemic Digital Shift: Considerations for an Accessible Legal Practice...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at [email protected] and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.