- Sep172020 Policy Options paper – Proceed with caution with Ontario’s critical care triage protocol, authored by Mariam Shanouda and Jessica De Marinis This is an article on Ontario’s critical care triage protocol in Policy's Options...
- Aug182020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Grants Applicant’s Request to Expedite Case about Visitation Ban at Empower Simcoe’s Group Home This Press Release is about a decision of the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario to expedite an application that challenges...
- Aug122020 ARCH Statement on decision to not lay charges in death of Soleiman Faqiri This is a statement about the Ontario Provincial Police’s (OPP) decision not to lay charges against the correctional officers involved...
- Aug102020 Demand for Independent Investigation into the death of Regis Korchinski-Paquet This is a joint letter with Black Legal Action Centre (BLAC), demanding an independent investigation into the death of Regis...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.