- Dec232019 Focus: Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Complaint Rules Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Rules for its Process...
- Dec202019 ARCH Webinars on Rights Regarding Attendant Services ARCH is offering webinars on your rights regarding attendant services...
- Dec192019 ARCH and CILT’s workshop on Attendant Services + Legal Clinic Invite to workshop, legal advice and information to persons with disabilities on Attendant/PSW services issues...
- Dec032019 Press Release – ARCH launches OP Lab: Learning, Sharing, Actioning! Launch of the OP Lab, a project that offers the opportunity to learn more about the Optional Protocol and form...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at email@example.com and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.