- Oct222021 Letter to Honourable Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health of Ontario October 22, 2021 Sent via email to [email protected] Hon. Christine Elliott, Deputy Premier and Minister of Health of OntarioCollege Park...
- Sep222021 Letter to College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario regarding Vaccine Passport Exemptions Letter to College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario regarding Vaccine Passport Exemptions...
- Aug202021 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Coalition of Specialty Community Legal Clinics Granted Intervention at the Supreme Court of Canada in case about Public Interest Standing and Access to Justice Toronto, ON – August 20, 2021 – The Coalition of Speciality Community Legal Clinics (made up of Advocacy Centre for...
- Aug202021 ARCH Statement: Calling for Action as Ontario’s Chief Forensic Pathologist Confirms Cause of Soleiman Faqiri’s Death August 20, 2021 Soleiman Faqiri was killed on December 15, 2016 while in a segregated cell at the Central East...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
We are committed to making the ARCH website accessible to all users regardless of their ability or the technology they use.
To increase accessibility, we redesigned the ARCH website, changed the navigation and built in several access features that were not available previously. Although in this process we followed the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, aiming to comply at least with the priority 2 level for all HTML pages, we are aware that some of our visitors who use assistive technologies might find it difficult to access information especially when downloading PDF files.
If you use an assistive technology and have difficulty accessing website content please contact ARCH’s webmaster at [email protected] and let us know:
- The nature of your accessibility problem
- The location of the HTML page that you could not access (web page address available in the “address bar” in your web browser)
- Your email address or other contact information
We will contact you to find out if we can provide you the information in another format.
Building an accessible website is an ongoing process and we welcome comments on how to improve our site’s accessibility for visitors using assistive technologies.
If you notice any serious accessibility problems, please contact the webmaster and we will make a reasonable attempt to correct it.