Join ARCH Private Bar Referral Roster
Join our Private Bar Referral Roster!
Expand your practice!
Promote equal access to justice!
ARCH’s Summary Advice Service provides free, confidential legal advice and information directly to persons with disabilities from across Ontario on certain disability-related areas of law. If the advice or information the person is seeking for does not pertain to these areas of law, or if the person does not qualify for legal aid, ARCH will then give them referrals to other services and lawyers that may be able to help them.
Why it matters
- Many areas of law impact persons with disabilities
- Many areas are outside ARCH’s scope of practice and that of other legal clinics
- Many persons with disabilities do not qualify for legal aid
How we will support you
- ARCH provides a free Case Consult service to lawyers and paralegals – You can contact ARCH to book a telephone appointment with an ARCH lawyer
- ARCH offers free Continuing Professional Development on disability related issues
- ARCH Disability Law Primer: a free resource for lawyers and paralegals – You can access the Primer through ARCH Library Collection, in English and French
- Access Awareness events present a program hosted every year by ARCH and The Law Society of Ontario
How to join
- Complete and return the form below
- Please notify ARCH if there are any changes to your contact information or if you wish to be removed – You can also use this form to update your information
- Assess/accept referrals in your indicated area of practice
- ARCH strongly urges for initial consultations to be provided at no charge
- Please feel free to contact us should you have further questions
Please circulate this information to other lawyers who may be interested.