Join ARCH Private Bar Referral Roster
Join our Private Bar Referral Roster!
Expand your practice!
Promote equal access to justice!
Why it matters
- many areas of law impact persons with disabilities
- many areas are outside our scope of practice and that of other legal clinics
- many persons with disabilities do not qualify for legal aid
How we will support you
- ARCH provides a free Case Consult service to lawyers and paralegals. Lawyer and paralegals can contact ARCH to book a telephone appointment with an ARCH lawyer.
- ARCH offers free Continuing Professional Development on disability related issues.
- ARCH Disability Law Primer: a free resource for lawyers and paralegals. You can access the Primer through ARCH Library Collection. The Primer is available in English and French.
- Access Awareness events present a program hosted every year by ARCH and The Law Society of Ontario.
How to join
- complete and return the form below
- accept referrals in your indicated area of practice
- ARCH strongly urges for initial consultations to be provided at no charge
- please contact us directly should you have further questions
- participating lawyers can also use this form to update their information
Thank you for increasing access to legal services for persons with disabilities in Ontario!
Please circulate this information to other lawyers who may be interested.