Join Our Private Bar Referral Roster
Join our Private Bar Referral Roster!
Expand your practice!
Promote equal access to justice!
Why it matters
- many areas of law impact people with disabilities
- many areas are outside our scope of practice and that of other legal clinics
- many people with disabilities do not qualify for legal aid
How we will support you
- ARCH provides a free Case Consult service to lawyers and paralegals. Lawyer and paralegals can contact ARCH to book a telephone appointment with an ARCH lawyer.
- ARCH Disability Law Primer: a free resource for lawyers and paralegals. You can access the Primer through ARCH Library The Primer is available in English and French.
- ARCH offers free Continuing Professional Development on disabilityy related issues.
- Visit our Access Awareness page to view archived webcasts of Access Awareness events. Access Awareness is a program hosted every year by ARCH and The Law Society of Ontario.
How to join
- complete and return the form below
- accept referrals in your indicated area of practice
- ARCH strongly urges for initial consultations to be provided at no charge
Participating lawyers can also use this form to update their information.
Please return the form by email, fax or mail to:
55 University Avenue, 15th Floor
Fax: 416-482-8255 or 1-866-881-2723
Please contact us directly should you have further questions.
Please circulate this information to other lawyers who may be interested.
Thank you for increasing access to legal services for people with disabilities in Ontario!