ARCH Disability Law Centre, as a specialty legal clinic with a provincial mandate, undertakes to achieve this Vision by:
- Advocating for the rights of persons with disabilities, including the removal of systemic barriers;
- Promoting awareness and providing education on the rights of persons with disabilities;
- Addressing issues that have a particular impact on low income persons with disabilities;
- Ensuring that ARCH’s work has Ontario-wide impact;
- Engaging in national disability rights work and influencing the realization of international disability rights norms in Canada and Ontario;
- Continuously developing and utilizing ARCH’s expertise in local, provincial, national and international law as it affects persons with disabilities;
- Addressing the heightened disadvantage and discrimination faced by persons with disabilities, including as a result of other intersecting grounds of discrimination, including gender, race, age, language, place of origin, economic status, sexual orientation, and others.