- Dec232019 Focus: Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Complaint Rules Canadian Human Rights Commission Releases Rules for its Process...
- Dec202019 ARCH Webinars on Rights Regarding Attendant Services ARCH is offering webinars on your rights regarding attendant services...
- Dec192019 ARCH and CILT’s workshop on Attendant Services + Legal Clinic Invite to workshop, legal advice and information to persons with disabilities on Attendant/PSW services issues...
- Dec032019 Press Release – ARCH launches OP Lab: Learning, Sharing, Actioning! Launch of the OP Lab, a project that offers the opportunity to learn more about the Optional Protocol and form...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
Parking Services close to 55 University Avenue
55 University has an underground parking garage with a maximum capacity of 130 spaces. Access to this parking garage is off of Wellington Street West, on the east side of University Avenue.
There are 2 accessible parking spots available on the first level at the bottom of the ramp.
The parking garage has elevator access to the main lobby of 55 University from P1-P3 levels. Once you reach the building’s main lobby, you will need to transfer to another elevator to continue up the 15th floor.
Because parking is limited, visitors are often asked to double park and leave their keys with the attendant.
For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/55-university-avenue.
If you prefer to park elsewhere you have the following options:
1) Indigo 145 Wellington Street (west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking and underground parking with 1 accessible parking spot close to an elevator. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/145-wellington-road.
2) Roy Thompson Hall (entrance through Wellington Street, west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking at Wellington and Simcoe Street, and underground parking with 2 accessible parking spots in each level, close to the elevator which leads to David Pecaut Square. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://www.roythomsonhall.com/box-office-and-venue-info/getting-here/.
This is an underground parking lot that can also be accessed through a ramp located on University Avenue, as you head south just before Front Street. There are no accessible parking spots and no elevator in this facility. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://parking.greenp.com/carpark/52_40-york-street-concrete-repair-reduced-parking/.