- Sep172020 Policy Options paper – Proceed with caution with Ontario’s critical care triage protocol, authored by Mariam Shanouda and Jessica De Marinis This is an article on Ontario’s critical care triage protocol in Policy's Options...
- Aug182020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Grants Applicant’s Request to Expedite Case about Visitation Ban at Empower Simcoe’s Group Home This Press Release is about a decision of the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario to expedite an application that challenges...
- Aug122020 ARCH Statement on decision to not lay charges in death of Soleiman Faqiri This is a statement about the Ontario Provincial Police’s (OPP) decision not to lay charges against the correctional officers involved...
- Aug102020 Demand for Independent Investigation into the death of Regis Korchinski-Paquet This is a joint letter with Black Legal Action Centre (BLAC), demanding an independent investigation into the death of Regis...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
Parking Services close to 55 University Avenue
55 University has an underground parking garage with a maximum capacity of 130 spaces. Access to this parking garage is off of Wellington Street West, on the east side of University Avenue.
There are 2 accessible parking spots available on the first level at the bottom of the ramp.
The parking garage has elevator access to the main lobby of 55 University from P1-P3 levels. Once you reach the building’s main lobby, you will need to transfer to another elevator to continue up the 15th floor.
Because parking is limited, visitors are often asked to double park and leave their keys with the attendant.
For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/55-university-avenue.
If you prefer to park elsewhere you have the following options:
1) Indigo 145 Wellington Street (west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking and underground parking with 1 accessible parking spot close to an elevator. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/145-wellington-road.
2) Roy Thompson Hall (entrance through Wellington Street, west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking at Wellington and Simcoe Street, and underground parking with 2 accessible parking spots in each level, close to the elevator which leads to David Pecaut Square. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://www.roythomsonhall.com/box-office-and-venue-info/getting-here/.
This is an underground parking lot that can also be accessed through a ramp located on University Avenue, as you head south just before Front Street. There are no accessible parking spots and no elevator in this facility. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://parking.greenp.com/carpark/52_40-york-street-concrete-repair-reduced-parking/.