- Jun302020 ARCH Bulletin on COVID-19: Bill 175 Connecting People to Home and Community Care Act 2020 May Soon Become Law This bulletin provides information on Bill 175 - Connecting People to Home and Community Care Act, 2020...
- Jun242020 Impacts of COVID-19 on Canadians – Living with Long-Term Conditions or Disabilities During the Pandemic: Share your perspective Invitation from Statistics Canada to participate in a crowdsourcing initiative to collect data on how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting...
- Jun232020 ARCH Statement on Deaths of Persons with Mental Health Disabilities by Police ARCH’s statement on the deaths of persons with mental health disabilities as a result of interactions with police officers...
- Jun192020 FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Mother of 14 Year-Old Child with Disability files Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario Application against Empower Simcoe for Implementing Visitation Ban Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario application against Empower Simcoe, agency that operates a group home for children, for implementing visitation...
- Read More ARCH News
- Visit the ARCH Blog
- Go to ARCH Alerts
Parking Services close to 55 University Avenue
55 University has an underground parking garage with a maximum capacity of 130 spaces. Access to this parking garage is off of Wellington Street West, on the east side of University Avenue.
There are 2 accessible parking spots available on the first level at the bottom of the ramp.
The parking garage has elevator access to the main lobby of 55 University from P1-P3 levels. Once you reach the building’s main lobby, you will need to transfer to another elevator to continue up the 15th floor.
Because parking is limited, visitors are often asked to double park and leave their keys with the attendant.
For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/55-university-avenue.
If you prefer to park elsewhere you have the following options:
1) Indigo 145 Wellington Street (west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking and underground parking with 1 accessible parking spot close to an elevator. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://ca.parkindigo.com/en/car-park/145-wellington-road.
2) Roy Thompson Hall (entrance through Wellington Street, west side of University Avenue)
This parking lot has ground level outdoor parking at Wellington and Simcoe Street, and underground parking with 2 accessible parking spots in each level, close to the elevator which leads to David Pecaut Square. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://www.roythomsonhall.com/box-office-and-venue-info/getting-here/.
This is an underground parking lot that can also be accessed through a ramp located on University Avenue, as you head south just before Front Street. There are no accessible parking spots and no elevator in this facility. For updated pricing and more information, go to https://parking.greenp.com/carpark/52_40-york-street-concrete-repair-reduced-parking/.